Dell Job Openings As Technical Support Engineer-2 At Bangalore In December 2018:
Job Position: Technical Support Engineer-2
Experience: Experienced hire
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Act as a remote customer advocate to champion specific customer needs for code currency, reporting and product knowledge in collaboration with field teams.
- Understands and leverages technical communication structure; may be asked to participate in virtual team training and product knowledge sharing meetings.
- Applies advanced technical expertise using standard operating and diagnostic procedures to resolve standard to complex level issues; identifies documents and escalates customer issues to senior resources.
- Engages with customers and other technical resources by phone, video conference, and email to provide technical support and issue resolution
- Participates in facilitating problem recreation and failure analysis at the systems level
- Responsible for sharing all problem resolution acquired knowledge with our client’s internal sales and support teams and our clients customers when appropriate
- Monitors and tracks all assigned service calls and provides regular updates to internal customer services personnel and directly to customers
- Compose technical solutions, for inclusion into the corporate knowledge database
- Willing to work 24×7
- In-depth knowledge on VNX / Unity unified Storage architecture.
- Expert level knowledge on Block and file management.
- Good knowledge on both local & remote replication (block & file).
- Fair knowledge on Performance troubleshooting
- Good knowledge on CIFS, NFS, CAVA.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding on Windows, Linux, HP-UX and VMware.
- Understanding on Active Directory, Networking.
- Fair knowledge on Brocade and CISCO switches.