Deutsche Bank India is hiring freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee – Analyst. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Deutsche Bank AG:
- Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
- The bank is operational in 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
- As of April 2018, Deutsche Bank is the 17th largest bank in the world by total assets.
- As the largest German banking institution, it is a component of the DAX stock market index.
- The company is a universal bank resting on three pillars – the Private & Commercial Bank, the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) and Asset Management (DWS).
- Its investment banking operations often command substantial deal flow and maintain different “sell-side” and “buy-side” departments.
Deutsche Bank India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Deutsche Bank AG|
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Education Needed:||Any Relevant|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Location:||Pune and Banglore|
- We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients.
- This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape.
- As you’ll discover, our culture supports this. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose.
- At every level, agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
- Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and think.
- Join us here, and you’ll constantly be looking ahead.
- We’ll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
- Develop software application as per defined specifications adhering to organisation-wide guidelines and SDLC conventions.
- Contribute to the definition of development and SW standards to implement/reflect Deutsche Bank guidelines (naming conventions, encryption, and security settings) and ensure standards are adhered to.
- Implement architectural changes (as defined by Architects).
- Assist in evaluating new products/prototyping.
- Work on fixing software defects/bugs and provide support for technical infrastructure components (i.e. databases, middleware and user interfaces).
- Our people are outstanding individuals with agile minds, from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures.
- They generate fresh ideas and innovative solutions, which set us apart from our competitors and add value to our clients.
We expect you to:
- Have a good grasp on software engineering concepts (SDLC, Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating system, OOPS, database concepts, testing concepts etc.).
- Be proficient in coding concepts.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Be able to exhibit willingness to learn and work across technologies and domains.
- Be excellent team players and have the ability to come up with solutions quickly and think through these solutions with others.
- Have a Good attitude, flexibility and is a self- motivated
- Good communication, listening skills and proficiency in English language skills (written/verbal).
Good to have attributes:
- Awareness around the latest technology trends.
- Ability to explain the concept and application of the projects the individual works upon.
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrix organisations.
How to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position at Deutsche Bank India?