Disney+ Hostar Fresher Jobs As Recruitment Coordinator For Degree Fresher Graduates In Bangalore On June-July 2021
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) brings together the Company’s best-in-class product, technology, and commercialization teams together into one global organization. DMED is responsible for the P&L management and all distribution, network and engineering operations, sales, advertising, data, and certain key technology functions worldwide for the Company’s content engines. DMED also manages operations of the Company’s streaming services including Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ Hotstar; and domestic broadcast and cable television networks.
Disney+ Hotstar is leading the way as the largest and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 300 million users today. We have set a number of world records along the way – including for the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Disney+ Hotstar today is the one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs – from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ Originals. We’re looking for the brightest minds to build the future of TV with us.
About the role We are looking for a talented recruiting coordinator to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating, conducting interviews
As a recruiting coordinator, you have thorough knowledge of HR best practices and have innovative ideas. We like working with people who think ‘outside-the-box’ and who finish projects in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage our full recruitment cycle and ensure we always meet our staff requirements.
Your Key responsibilities
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
What to bring
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn