DMart Fresher Job Openings For Civil Engineering Freshers As Graduate Trainee Across India On February 2020.
DMart India is hiring freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates from the multiple batches and having Civil Engineering education are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About DMart (Avenue Supermarts Ltd):
Avenue Supermarts Ltd., doing business as DMart, is a chain of hypermarkets in India founded by Radhakishan Damani in the year 2002, with its first branch in Powai’s Hiranandani Gardens.
As of 27 January 2020, it had 200 stores across India in the states of Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, National Capital Region, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, and Punjab.
DMart India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Bill certification for various contractors at site
- Estimation of client supply materials required at site and placing indents as per required formats.
- Focus on timely completion of the project by rigorous adherence to schedule
- Execute and manage quality construction at the site by strict supervision of the entire construction process.
- He will be posted at various sites all across India after brief on-job initiation at the corporate office and other sites under the guidance of regional managers.
- Design coordination with a local architect, structural consultant and others and problem-solving at the site.
- Knowledge of Site execution from soil survey till finishes, shuttering, querying, foundation, excavation, etc.
Education- BE Civil/ BTech Civil (1st class throughout without year down or gap)
How to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position at DMart India?