Dunzo Job Openings As IT & Support (IT Procurement) In Bangalore
Function: IT Operations and Support → IT Management / IT Support
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies, coordinating with different departments stakeholders to forecast procurements.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Identify potential vendors/OEM’s (Original Equipment manufacturers) based on project or requirements. Reviewing, competitive comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Negotiate contracts, terms, and deadlines with vendors and suppliers.
- Monitor and update relevant departments stakeholders regarding price fluctuations of goods and vendor pricing.
- Work closely with the legal department to ensure contract terms are favorable to the company.
- Analysis of budget, monitoring spend vs budget, quarterly reporting spend analysis.
- Cost optimizations, identifying actual market spend on existing CAPEX and OPEX tools, onboarding partners to save cost for the company.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data, be able to prepare MIS for the same.
Why Explore a Career at Dunzo
We were recently voted#3 on LinkedIn’s Top Startups in India and here’s why. The Dunzo team gets an on ground opportunity to shape a product for users across cities. You are shaping cities you’ve grown up in – by making them more accessible than before through the use of technology. We’re solving an extremely tough problem, and we seek the best of minds who are great at problem-solving, passionate and willing to go the extra mile!
As a team, we believe that the best idea wins – no matter where the idea comes from. We tackle problems that have existed for years – through technology and data. You’ll be joining a vibrant, young team who are passionate about giving our users time back, provide flexible earning opportunities for our Partners and enhance local businesses.