DXC Technology Job Openings As IT Ops/Support Analyst At Bangalore:
|Job Role||IT Ops/Support Analyst|
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems Computer Science or equivalent
experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications).
- Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, HR, finance).
- Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user business requests.
- Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills.
- Researches, designs, develops operates and maintains support services for existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements per standard company IT process methodology (such as ITIL and ITSM).
- Includes identification, development and prioritization of support services according to business criticality.
- Applications and information systems solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
- Responsibilities include analysis of business requirements, configuration of 3rd party software implementation of infrastructure solutions, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, and support and maintenance of infrastructure and information systems.
- Participates in architecture reviews to ensure that solutions comply with standards and uses approved technologies.
- Typical customers are company end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company.