DXC Technology Job Openings As IT Ops/Support Analyst At Bangalore On July 2019:
Job Position: IT Ops/Support Analyst
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end-user and server related applications). Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, HR, finance).
- Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end-user business requests. Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem-solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills.
- Researches, designs, develops operates and maintains support services for existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through the integration of technical and business requirements per standard company IT process methodology (such as ITIL and ITSM).
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, the configuration of 3rd party software implementation of infrastructure solutions, creation of documentation, testing, and maintenance of applications, and support and maintenance of infrastructure and information systems.
- Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies