DXC Technology Job Openings As Svc Info Developer At Bangalore In December 2018:
|Job Role||Svc Info Developer|
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- 0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#,VB.Net.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- Applies specialized knowledge to conceptualize, design, develop, unit-test, configure and implement portions of new or enhanced (upgrades or conversions) business and technical software solutions through application of appropriate standard software development life cycle methodologies and processes.
- Interacts with the Client and project roles (e.g., Project Manager, Business Analyst, Data Engineer) as required, to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context and organizational strategic direction.
- Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned components.
- Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and or technical problems.
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project parameters. Prepares system documentation.
- Conforms to security and quality standards. Stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.