|Associate Professional System Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of systems development or systems analysis experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate systems analysis
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Assists in developing documentation of the system specifications, including system scripts, system installation procedures, system backup and recovery techniques and system test methods.
- Troubleshoots basic network problems; monitors and evaluates system performance. Analyzes, installs and configures applications as needed.
- Establishes basic operational databases, software configuration controls and system
interfaces for computer system(s) assigned.
- Assists in maintaining file servers and network access; documents and analyzes system
anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.