Eaton Recruitment for Associate Engineer – Mechanical & Instrumentation/Electronic At Noida:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
Eligibility For Mechanical:
- BE/BS in Mechanical or related engineering area with 1+ years of engineering/product design experience in relevant domain.
- Proven track record in engineering academics
- Experience in CAD, FEA, CFD & System modeling tools
- Excellent English communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Team player with highly effective interpersonal skills.
- Performs basic engineering assignments, involving product design, testing, process studies, or research studies using appropriate tools and techniques
- Under guidance from project leader learn and utilize DFSS concepts/tools such as PDSC, P-Diagram, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements
- Execute CAD modeling and drafting work under guidance from Project Engineer or Design Lead
- Utilizes experience of engineering drawing fundamentals, CAD tools and GD&T to create 3D models and drawings
- Maintain credible communication practice with internal stakeholders and project team on technical learnings, clarifications and on engineering change requests.
Eligibility For Instrumentation / Electronic:
- Graduate in Instrumentation / Electronic engineering with 1 to 3 years of relevant work
- Good working knowledge of Instruments, Data logger, Strain gauges etc
- Experience in test stand maintenance and Data acquisition
- Safety & Quality Management Practices
- Experience on fault identification and propose corrective actions
- Clear understanding about sensors, electronic components of DAQ & control software i.e. LabVIEW etc.
- Perform strain gauge selection and installation activity on various test components
- Perform troubleshooting of software and data acquisition system activity on test stand
- Hands on experience on Process calibrator, Oscilloscopes, Scope recorders, PC based data acquisition system etc
- Sound knowledge of various types of AC motor Dynos
- The essential function of this position will be to understand Customer requirements, set up Instrumentation for testing and complete testing
- Maintain effective communications both verbal & written with customer, team members and cross functional departments.
- Maintain close liaison with other technicians to standardize lab practices within group and with other groups in facility to ensure a safe working environment
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the test lab that is a showpiece for customer visits. Continually work to improve the presentation of the lab for this purpose.