|Job Role||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Date||27 October 2018|
- A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University
- One year post qualification experience in the field of Testing/Maintenance of Computers/ Electronics & Communication systems.
- A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical Engg.
- One year post qualification experience in the field of Testing/Maintenance of Computers/ Electronics & Communication systems / Antenna maintenance.
Age Limit (As on 30.09.2018):
- Technical Officer: Below 30 years
- Scientific Assistant: Below 25 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- PWD Category – 5 more years for Technical Officer & 10 more years for Scientific Assistant
Post wise vacancies: 7 Posts
- Technical Officer – 6 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 1 Post
- Technical Officer: Rs.23,000/Month
- Scientific Assistant: Rs.17,498/Month
ECIL Recruitment Selection process:
The selection will be based on performance in Interview (for Technical Officer) & written test / Trade test (for Scientific Asst-A).
Venue Date : 27.10.2018
Time: 9:00AM- 11:00AM
ECIL Zonal Office,
B-7, DDA Local Shopping Complex,
A-Block Ring Road, Naraina,
New Delhi-110 028