Electronic Arts Games Fresher Jobs Openings For Freshers As Software Engineer In Hyderabad On February 2020
Electronic Arts Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: Electronic Arts is more than you’ve ever realized. We’re more than a company, or a headline, or even a clever catchphrase – we’re a vibrant community of over 8,000 artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working toward a shared vision: to inspire and unite through play. While headquartered in Redwood City, EA’s platform engineering, game development, and publishing operations take place in a network of locations, stretching from Shanghai to Stockholm, Melbourne to Vancouver.
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 159568
What a Software Engineer I, Systems Test Engineering does at EA:
This unique role is the glue that ties the game teams and the core game platform and shared services. This is done by performing a system-level analysis of the game design, game security and supportability and in-depth load and performance testing. We build systems and tools that aid in performance evaluation and doing “systems test as a service” across EA. Success has customers spending more hours with our portfolio of games because they are fast and performant; having “EA Servers” powering a game becomes a competitive differentiator. This effort requires expertise spanning platform technologies, infrastructure technologies, and game engine and client technology across EA’s broad portfolio of mobile, console and PC games as well as other consumer-facing touchpoints.
• Perform stress and load testing. This includes coming up with test design, gameplay driven scenarios and evaluating actual game logs to come up with an accurate representation of load to generate and setting up a complex distributed test environment to run tests and generate load
• Create, maintain and improve test code in C++ to support applications and features
• Execute tests and provide accurate analysis and reporting of test results
• Analyze and troubleshoot system and network issues relating to performance and test automation processes
• Troubleshooting to find root cause of issues identified during testing – isolate test issues vs system component issues.
• Collaboration with cross-functional teams to track and resolve issues
• Communication of test status and results to key stakeholders
• Work across teams to identify, define key metrics and setup performance benchmarks
• Design, develop, and run experiments to gauge the effectiveness of benchmarks
• Analyze the complex technical architecture across EA’s platform and infrastructure lead the assessment of failures and determine root causes and drive fixes
• Coordinate closely with corporate communications and customer experience to listen to our players everywhere including social media, email, chat and phone
The next great EA Software Engineer, Systems Test Engineering also needs:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher
• 0-4 years of relative experience
• Expertise in object-oriented design/programming, strong programming expertise in either C/C++, C# or Java
• Knowledgeable in the area of scalable platform architecture, end to end systems design and architecture
• Passion and creativity for problem-solving
• Familiarity with visualization tools and database technologies, familiarity with analytic techniques such as predictive modelling and data visualizations
• Able to work and problem-solve independently, to organize workload and priorities, high-quality execution, technical innovation/adaptation, and initiative
• Understanding of the realities of working with large, rich datasets and complex distributed client/server systems.
• A passion for gaming and a highly analytical and creative thinker.
Apply Before the link Expires For Electronic Arts Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer I.