Epsilon Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For BE/ BTech/ MTech Freshers As Programmer Analyst In Bangalore On January 2020.
Job ID: 0104688
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
A bit about who we are looking for : At Epsilon, we run on our people’s ideas. It’s how we solve problems and exceed expectations. Our team is now growing and we are on the lookout for talented individuals who always raise the bar by constantly challenging themselves
What you’ll do
Establishes database management systems, standards, guidelines and quality assurance for database deliverables, such as conceptual design, logical database, capacity planning,
external data interface specification, data loading plan, data maintenance plan and security policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Documents and communicates database design.
• Codes complex programs and derives logical processes on technical platforms.
• Participates in quality assurance and develops test application code in client server environment.
• Provides expertise in devising, negotiating and defending the tables and fields provided in the database.
• Adapts business requirements, developed by modeling/development staff and systems engineers, and develops the data, database specifications, and table and element attributes for an application.
• May help develop an understanding of client’s original data and storage mechanisms.
• Determines appropriateness of data for storage and optimum storage organization.
• Determines how tables relate to each other and how fields interact within the tables for a relational model.
• May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
• Develop and execute unit test cases. Support of production systems.
• May be heavily involved in design and execution of reports and report development.
What you’ll need
• 0 – 2 years of related experience with design, implementation, administration and design of database systems, or a combination of education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Professional proficiency in English
• Professional attitude and aptitude to engage other team members in a productive manner
• Proficient in:
• Customer Data Integration (CDI)/Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) with very large data volumes
o Oracle SQL, procedures, functions, triggers, etc.
o MS SQL or MySQL SQL, procedures, functions, triggers, etc.
o Coding and unit testing modules
o Documentation skills (Design, Tech Spec, Unit test cases, etc.)
o Analytical and problem solving skills
Working Knowledge of:
o Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and best practices
o Experience servicing ad hoc and scheduled requests
o Familiarity with both OLTP environments
o Familiarity withData Warehouse environments
o Work prioritization, planning and sense of urgency
o Executing system, integration and regression tests
o Defining and executing data validation routines
o Supporting applications and performing production data loads with change impact process awareness
o Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
o Data file transfer tools (SFTP, Connect:Direct, etc.)
o Data manipulation tools (Unix awk, sed, sort, etc.)
o Database Report generation (data input and output)
o Job scripting (Unix Shell)
o Job scripting (Windows batch scripts)
o Experience with a third-generation language (e.g. C, C++, Java)
o Unix/Linux Server Knowledge
o Windows Server Knowledge
o Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint) and text editor programs
o Source code control tools (e.g. CVS, TFS)
o Customer Facing Skills
o Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and able to quickly change priorities
o Knowledge of Data Security Standards – PII
o Knowledge of Data Security Standards – PCI
o Knowledge of Secure Coding
o Working with business analysts , leads and other technical/non-technical folks on business requirements
o Testing tools
o Web Technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, Web Services)
o Mobile Technology
: IND – India-4009 – Karnataka-54353 – Bangalore-N1-Bangalore, India
: N1-Bangalore, India Bengaluru 560045