Esko India Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer Across India Last Date – 29 March 2020.
Esko India hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Esko India:
Esko, formerly called EskoArtwork, is a graphic arts company producing prepress software and hardware for the packaging and labels, sign and display and publishing industries.
Esko India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Esko India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 8 – 10 LPA|
Esko is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Software Engineers to join their team in Indiaas Software Engineer Trainees.
- Capable of designing, implementing, and building an MVP (minimum viable product) independently, if necessary.
- Comfortable with your tech stack, with expertise in the layers your team needs most.
- Comfortable thinking at a high technical level: understands how all components of the codebase work together, and how to best build around its needs.
- Analyzing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation.
- Takes responsibility to deliver projects to meet schedule and quality expectations of customers.
- Design the solutions, work closely with team members to execute and accomplish project deliverables.
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools, and technology.
- BE/B.Tech Or MCA or M.Tech preferably in Computer Science.
- Eligibility: 2019 and 2020 graduates.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns.
- Sound knowledge of data structures.
- Good people skills.
How to apply for the Software Engineer Trainee Position at Esko India?