QA Engineer Trainee-ESK002841
Esko Graphics India Pvt. Ltd., A Group Company of the Danaher group ($20 Billion and Fortune 500 Company), is a global supplier of integrated software solutions for packaging, sign and display finishing, commercial printing, digital asset management and professional publishing.
Esko Graphics is European Company, having HQ in Ghent, Belgium, having its operation in 17+ countries.
Esko products and services help customers raise productivity, reduce time-to-market, lower costs and expand business and improve profitability.
Key product lines include software for graphic and structural design, pre-production and project management for the entire supply chain, CDI Computer-to-Plate systems for flexo plates and sleeves and Kongsberg cutting & creasing tables for short-run production and sample making in packaging and sign & display markets. Targeted at designers, tradeshops, label printers, folding carton, flexible and corrugated converters, as well as consumer product companies and retailers.
To know more, please refer undermentioned link :
Job Title: QA Engineer Trainee (0+ years)
Esko is looking for a QA Engineer Trainee position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to jointly work on product engineering of Interactive Applications group.
- Writing, executing and evaluating regression test cases for the Products
- Learn and write automation scripts for the identified test cases
- Fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction of how to recreate each. Provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Maintain well organized records of test results
- Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments
- Work with the development team to understand what changes in the software product done in each release/build need what updates to the regression test plans and test cases to maximize test coverage.
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- BE with at least 70% or more pass percentage
- Should have extremely good analytical skills
- Very good written communication skills
- Very good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English).
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
- Knowledge on Software Product QA practices
- Good documentation skills which include writing user manuals
India – Bangalore
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
: Quality and Regulatory Affairs
: Asia Pacific-India-India-Karnataka-Bangalore