Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2020 For Freshers As Associate Engineer In Bangalore On 29 February 2020.
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2020 For Freshers As Associate Engineer In Bangalore On 29 February 2020 which is scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech – 2018/ 2019 batch graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Drive Date||29 February 2020|
- Education: B.E/B. Tech in CSE, IT, ECE
- Batch: 2018/2019 passed out
- Eligible Criteria: 60% or 6.75 CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
- Strong in any programming language(C, C++, C#, Java..etc)
- Should be good in Database (writing queries – SQL)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structured work habits and ability to conform to best practices for software development
- Scrum values: Commitment, Focus, Openness, Respect, Courage
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Competent in English.
- Ability to work in a complex international environment
- Successful teamwork experience is required
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Evaluation
- Manager Interview
- Contribute as a team member to the ongoing development of the application suite deployed at various globally distributed locations
- Integrate his- or herself into the team workflow and best practices including Agile values and principles (Agile Manifesto)
- Follow team development practices and policies in order to design an application suite that can easily be implemented within Eurofins Group World Wide and supported on a long-term period.
- Create and maintain technical and operational documentation that describes program code, logic, changes, and modifications in the user work-flow.
How to Apply for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by the following link and attend the drive on 29 February 2020 at Bangalore.