General Electric Recruitment 2020 For BTech – EEE/ ECE Freshers As Trainee Engineer In Bangalore On April 2020.
General Electric Recruitment 2020scheduled to hire for the role of Trainee Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
General Electric Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates who have completed bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronic/ instrumentation/ Biomedical will be considered.
- Will closely work with the Installation Engineer to lead a customer through all aspects of GE processes
- Result oriented, willing to travel and demonstrate outstanding customer centric behavior
- Must be able to work well within the team and effectively communicate with team members and with all levels within the client organization.
- The trainee will work closely with the Installation Engineer, who is responsible for the
implementation of GE Healthcare products, ensuring that installations are completed in a timely and quality manner in accordance with defined goals and milestones.
- Installation engineer will discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the clients’ needs.
- Installation engineer is responsible for independent client presentations, training, testing and live date activities for one or more customer accounts, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high degree of independence.
- Installation engineer must be able to develop effective working relationship with the client and the installation team members, and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
- Carry out all the administrative work related to documentation, report submission and supporting customer on regulatory compliance
How to Apply GE Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.