Genpact Freshers Job Openings As Technical Associate Position For BE/BTech/BCA/MCA Freshers In Bangalore On May 2021
About Company: With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Job Profile: Technical Associate_QA-ITO038741
Company Name: Genpact
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
In this role, you would be responsible to perform the role of Technical Associate
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- QA Testing in line with testing standards and processes.
- Analysis of QA requirements and preparation of Query Log.
- Capture and planning of QA preparation and test activities.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in understanding the requirements
- Report defects in a timely fashion and work to manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts related to Quality.
- Proactively build test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation suite.
- Follow guidelines, policies, and directives outlined in the company handbook and department manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s degree in technology
- Good in DB concepts and SQL queries and joins.
- Good in Programming language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications/ skills
- Analytical skills –analytically examine bug reports, prioritize vital tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes
- Problem-solving skills – problem-solving skills to find bugs and build fixes for them
- Attention to detail – test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems, must be highly detail oriented
- Communication skills –good verbal communication skills to optimally collaborate with the engineering team and create written reports showing errors and testing plans.
Apply Before the link Expires for Genpact Hiring Freshers For Technical Associate.