GENPACT MEGA WALK-IN DRIVE FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT AT BANGALORE
Job Location: BANGALORE
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have
the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun
doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see
the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come,
transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of PA, Technical/Customer Service
In this role, you will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and
intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or
improvement Active user of Internet and online applications.
Walk-in Date: 5th to 9th August 2019
Contact Person: Tanya : 7013764604
Interview timings- 11am to 2pm
Genpact Salarpuria Soft zone, Bellandur, Near Indian oil petrol bunk
please mention Hr Tanya Name on top of the resume and directly walk-in at the venue.
• Answer queries, requests and complaints through inbound/outbound
calls, email and chat
• Meet/ Adhere to Contractual Metrics & KRAs
• Utilizes laboratory resources to walkthrough customers and verify
symptoms for Technical issues
• Validate customer entitlement, warranty and product information
• Information management between Intel database EIM and Depot database
SMT (Support Management Tool) or DMS (Depot Management System)
• Ensure required information is entered into central database
pertaining to customer problems or requests.
• Complete logging of contacts encountered.
• Individual case management based on client agreement.
• escalates technical or non-technical problems that are unable to be
resolved on the spot to Level2.
• Flags up personal training requirements to Team Lead
• Adheres to client’s (Intel) defined processes & procedures and
Minimum qualifications :
• Freshers are eligible
• Fluent with English + Hindi Or English + Bengali
• Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
Preferred qualifications :
• Graduate from a reputed university with excellent interpersonal and
• Hands on experience in FRU (Field replaceable unit) level trouble
shooting on desktops
• Hands on experience in installation and troubleshooting of different
versions of windows desktop operating systems and Linux OS
• Experience in trouble shooting all hardware as well as connected
Documents to Be Carried:
2 UPDATED COPIES OF RESUME
ORIGINAL AADHAR And PAN CARD IS MANDATORY
2 XEROX COPIES OF ID PROOF
2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
LAST 3 MONTHS PAY SLIPS ( IF ANY )
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age,
national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by
applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work
environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity,
customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit