Goldman Sachs Freshers Job Openings As Software Engineer For BE/ BTech Freshers In Bangalore On December 2019.
About The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc:
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The bank is one of the largest investment banking enterprises in the world, and is a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market and more generally, a prominent market maker.
The group also owns Goldman Sachs Bank USA, a direct bank. Goldman Sachs was founded in 1869 and is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan with additional offices in other international financial centers.
Goldman Sachs India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer- Back End Developer|
|Education Needed:||BE/BTech- CSE/IT|
|Batch:||2017, 2018 & 2019|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Collaborate with a globally-located cross-functional team in building enhancements that facilitate better customer experience and growth on the website
- Develop reusable web components consistent with Marcus brand guidelines for use throughout the Marcus website and related Consumer Finance products
- Implement unit, integration, and end-to-end tests to improve site resilience and maintain a high level of software and website quality
- You are energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Intuitively coalesce towards problems with an open mind, within the context of a team
- You have exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- You possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
- You are independent and comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
- Provide digitally-advanced financial products to retail consumers
- Collaborate with a globally-located cross-functional team in building customer-centric products
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbooks
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience writing Java APIs
- Experience building transactional systems and a strong understanding of software architecture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with agile operating models
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with Kafka, MongoDB, Spring
- Knowledge of AWS
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech is a plus
How to apply for Software Engineer Position at Goldman Sachs India?