Goldman Sachs Freshers Job Openings For Engineers (2020/2021 batch) In Bangalore On 18th August 2019.
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Engineers for engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.The candidates can register the drive from 29th July 2019 to 17th August 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process of Goldman Sachs Off-campus 2019 is given below.
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Salary||Rs 22 LPA|
|Last Date to register||17 August 2019|
|Online Assessment Test Date & Time||18 August 2019 (11:00AM – 3:00 PM )|
- All students across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation and is ideally suited to those with less than 12 months of work experience
- We’re looking for students with high programming skills and analytical aptitude
- 2020 Analyst – Graduation year of 2020
- 2020 Intern – Graduation year of 2021
- Students to registers between July 29, 2019, to August 17, 2019, 11:59 PM IST
- Encourage you to share the email with students across all departments and other faculty/placement officers to maximize participation
- Post the Assessment, shortlisted students will be directly contacted via registered email ID for further information
- Selected students will be given a Goldman Sachs 2020 Intern of Analyst offer (subject to selection criteria and interview process)
Goldman Sachs Selection Process:
The selection will be done on the basis of the assessments/tests and interviews.
- Complete the assessment within the test deadline/duration of 120 minutes
- The test will have 4 sections that need to be answered in 2 hours; All sections are mandatory (1 submission per individual)
- Section 1 – The coding section will have 2 programming questions (30 minutes)
- Section 2 – The Multiple Choice section will have 10 MCQs (30 minutes)
- Section 3 – The advanced section will have 1 program question (45 minutes)
- Section 4 – The subjective section will have 2 questions (15 minutes)
- Basis assessment scores and divisional criteria
- Results to be shared with shortlisted students in August/September
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via registered email ID
- 1-day Interview process (August/September). Date and venue will be communicated to shortlisted students
- Interview results/offers to be announced a few days after the interviews
- 2020 Analyst & 2020 Intern offer to be rolled out to the selected candidate(s) – via a letter of intent.
- Further communication from the Goldman Sachs team to selected students via registered email ID
How to apply for Goldman Sachs Off-Campus 2019?
All Interested and Eligible students are requested to register online on or before 17th August and then attend the online test on 18 August 2019.
- Date of Online Registration: 29th July to 17th August 2019
- Date of Online assessment test:18th August 2019