Google India Fresher Job Openings For BE/BTech Freshers As Software Engineering Intern In Bangalore & Hyderabad On January 2020. Freshers Internships In Google India Bangalore.
Google India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Google LLC|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer Intern|
|Batch:||2020 & 2021|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Location:||Banglore & Hyderabad|
- Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our search engine and tools serve.
- We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
- Google is invested in increasing the number of future computer scientists and software developers, particularly those who are historically underrepresented in the field.
- Many aspiring computer scientists could benefit from a program that bridges the gap between academic study and a professional internship.
- Google aims to inspire these students to continue in the field with such a program.
This program is committed to addressing diversity in our company and in the technology industry. Students who are a member of a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and students with disabilities.
This summer trainee program includes:
- Software Project: A development project that you will work with a team of Googlers and other STEP Interns.
- Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills, and gain exposure to new tools and programming languages.
- Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, approach technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
- Mentorship: Be matched with a Google Engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
- Fun: Engage in social activities, community building and networking. Build relationships with your peers.
- Exposure: Gain a unique glimpse into applying your Computer Science studies in a professional environment.
Currently pursuing a BS/BE/BTech, ME/MTech/MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
Note: Our Summer internships start in May/June 2020 and are 10-12 weeks in duration.
How to apply for a Software Engineer Intern Position at Google India?