Hindustan Unilever Fresher Jobs As Data Analyst For Any Degree Freshers In Bangalore 2021
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas, and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you will be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you will channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we will work to help you become a better you.
We are looking to hire – Employee Data Analyst based out of Bangalore
Execution of employee data activities, JML data maintenance and tier 1/2 case management.
- Manage and maintain employee records in Workday through JML lifecycle (Workday data entry, maintenance, and support)
- Execute pre-onboarding and probation administration, including pre-employee checks for new joiners and set up new employee records
- Trigger joiner, mover, leaver checklists
- Maintain and update cost centres in systems
- Execute online exit process, including digital exit surveys and maintenance of digital alumni records
- Owns HR systems and data management.
- Support with interactions with Senior stakeholders.
- Driving simplification of HR processes and promoting data based organizational decisions as well as accurate HR data management across the systems
- Responsible for data entry for payroll instructions including creation of WD compensation worksheet templates
- Responsible for all cost center, finance, and billing related queries
- Should have an excellent understanding and experience in Workday, Visier, Dashboards, Payroll Systems, and their interlinkages.
- Standards of Leadership
- Should be tech savvy and have an analytical mind
- Interact and engage with HR and Business stakeholders and teams
- Own data accuracy and maintenance of the data in the system
- Support any internal and external audit requirements where data from the HR systems is required, and ensure all findings are investigated and resolved.
- Ensure that all standard reporting requirements into the business are delivered on time and accurately
- Strong organisation skills as well as attention to detail and due diligence
- Have excellent communication skills and is a Master of Office applications (Advanced Excel skills required) and ideally also Workday
- Customer-centricity. Being of service to others is their passion – strong customer-focus and high levels of empathy are key in this role.
- Creation of specialist reports and analysis to support in-market and hub sprint activity
- Identify trends or areas for investigation from EX data and reporting (e.g., UniVoice survey results)
- Provide data analytics resource support for in-market and regional projects
Qualifications & Preferences:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant experience in HR within a matrix organization
- Ability to anticipate needs, advise and solve problems proactively
- Ability to work independently
- Collaborative team player
- Genuine interest in new systems and technologies and tools, and tech savvy
- Strong organisation skills as well as attention to detail and diligence