Hotstar Job Openings As Systems Engineer At Bangalore In December 2018:
Job Role: Systems Engineer (Cloud Infrastructure)
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and Experienced
Hotstar is challenging the old media buying practices by altering the digital advertising landscape completely. We are building a platform that would help our marketeers use our 100M+ user base to effectively reach out totheir potential customers. We are building better ad targeting capabilities powered by our current state-of-art Machine Learning algorithms. We are looking for engineers who have demonstrated excellence in terms of both delivery and scalability.
In this role, you will form part of a team that will build infrastructure to process and stream video at scale. You will work closely with our product team to build new and compelling experiences for our customers!
- Manage a centralized logging and metrics platforms
- Building intuitive monitoring dashboards for services across Hotstar
- Working with the service teams and System Engineering team to automate infrastructure setup
- Working with service teams to build their Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Managing Cloud infrastructure and manage RBAC for developers
- Providing on-call support on a rotation basis for services running on the Hotstar platformIncidents Management and working with Application Developers for Root Cause Analysis.
- Strong Linux fundamentals in areas like security, networking, performance tuning
- Expertise in managing various components of large scale Cloud infrastructure, specifically AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience in building dashboards using tools like Grafana, Kibana
- New RelicExperience in metrics and log collection from various sources
- Experience in infrastructure provisioning tools like Terraform, containers like Docker
- A systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.