|Job Role||Process Associate|
- Performs routine tasks under general supervision in support of sales processing.
- Demonstrates capability in at least one of the following sales processing areas: pricing and creating quotes for less- to moderately-complex deals
- registering information and producing documentation
- order execution, billing and invoice production
- configuration of order systems according to process standards
- Enters and checks data for completeness in electronic and paper sales processing and documentation systems
- identifies and routes incomplete information to senior staffers for resolution.
- Generates standard reports, documents, and dashboard information refreshes
- implements changes and updates to reports, forms and processes as directed.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory.
- Typically 1 – 2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Clerical and administrative skills, including data entry, proofreading, advanced filing and document management
- Proficient with standard word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software packages
- Developing expertise with electronic sales documentation, order management, and bid and quote systems and tools, including standard report generation and data search.
- Understanding of basic order processes, systems configurations and documentation requirements
- Written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in local language and moderate to high proficiency in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and request resolution from more senior staff.