HPE Job Openings As Business Analyst At Bangalore In February 2019:
Job Position:Business Analyst
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
- Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.