IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.Business Unit Introduction
The IBM Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) organization spans several functional areas such as procurement, manufacturing, demand-supply planning, manufacturing engineering, logistics, customer fulfillment, accounts receivable collection and sales transaction support.
Who you are
As a Software Analyst you are responsible for ordering services, hardware/software maintenance/renewals and management. Primarily required to Define and build asset related reports. Communicate asset related report results or in simple cases results to an asset data information request.
What you’ll do
- Create initial order submission
- Placing of order
- Create, Maintain and Update information and accuracy in the asset repositories
- Initiate actions required to close open asset variances
- Correlate contract information to asset repository records
- Financial management of IBM and client owned assets
- Software entitlements and renewals
- Administration of warranty periods
- Maintenance of contracts and leases
- Monthly asset reports to client
How we’ll help you grow:
You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Order Management or Asset Management background
- Facilitate Inventory Capture and annual Physical Inventory Taking(PIT) as required
- Hardware Asset Tracking and reporting
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Proven MS Excel skills
- Proven data analytical skills
- Proven communication skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.