IBM Job Openings (Walk-In) As Technical Support Associate At Bangalore On 31st January 2019:
Job Position: Technical Support Associate
Experience: 0-3 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Walk-in Date: 31st January 2019
- Good technical skills.
- Fluency in English Communications Skills (both spoken and written) / soft skills.
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Handling inbound calls / emails / chats resolving technical issues for end users
- Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and awareness of basic hardware concepts.
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning / probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Shift Timings: Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
Please carry soft copies of the below documents on a USB drive (ensure education docs scanned have all borders visible).
- Updated Resume (Hard Copy).
- Original Photo Id proof (PAN Card/Passport/Voter’s Card/Driving License/Aadhar card)
- Copy of your highest education mark sheets (All years/ semesters).
- Copy of your highest education (Degree Certificate / Convocation Certificate).
- Current company’s offer or appraisal letter (whichever is the latest).
- Experience Letters from two most recent employers.
- Last three months pay slips (with passwords, if any).
Date: 31st January 2019
Time: 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
EGL D Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Contact Person: Deepak / Karthik