IBM Job Openings (Walk-In) As Technical Support Associate At Hyderabad On 12th-14th December 2018:
Job Location: Hyderabad
Position: Technical Support Associate (Voice)
Qualification: Any Graduation (UG)
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 4 years)
Year of Passing:
- 2016, 2017, 2018 Passouts (only those who have completed the exams and are awaiting results with no previous backlogs).
- Good technical skills.
- Fluency in English Communications Skills (both spoken and written) / soft skills.
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Handling inbound calls / emails / chats resolving technical issues for end users
- Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and awareness of basic hardware concepts.
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning / probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Shift Timings: Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
Please carry soft copies of the below documents on a USB drive (ensure education docs scanned have all borders visible).
- Updated Resume (Hard Copy).
- Original Photo Id proof (PAN Card/Passport/Voter’s Card/Driving License/Aadhar card)
- Copy of your highest education mark sheets (All years/ semesters).
- Copy of your highest education (Degree Certificate / Convocation Certificate).
- Current company’s offer or appraisal letter (whichever is the latest).
- Experience Letters from two most recent employers.
- Last three months pay slips (with passwords, if any).
- The dress code for the day is business formals or smart casuals.
- As we have no constraints to carrying a pen-drive onto the premises, we would request to refrain from carrying a laptop with you for security reasons.
- Please do not carry bags/Back packs as they are not allowed inside the IBM premises.
- Your cooperation in this matter is much appreciated.
Date: 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th December 2018
Time: 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Building No 3, Mind Space
Rajeha IT park,
Hi-Tech City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081
Contact Person: Padmaja / Praveen