IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 Online Hiring Freshers As System Engineer Across India On May 2021
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 :
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary||upto Rs 4.2 LPA|
|Event Date||1-31 May 2021|
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech /M.Sc /MCA – 60% or 6.0 CGPA.(Calculation of qualifying marks=Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- Course Completion Year: 2018/ 2019/ 2020 only with less than 2 years experience.
- No current backlogs
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Control Instrumentation
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
How to Apply IBM Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link.