IBM Off Campus Drive As Associate System Engineer For BE/Btech/ME/Mtech/MCA Across India On November 2019
IBM Off Campus Drive 2019 for Associate System Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||Informed Later|
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
- Experience: Freshers
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Control Instrumentation
- Core zOS Skills (VSAM, JCL, REXX, TSO/ISPF, Mainframe Tools)
- Language Skills- Cobol, PL/1, Assembler
- Database Skill-DB2, IMS-DB
- Transaction Processing Skill: CICS, IMS-DC etc
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
How to Apply IBM Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link.