IBM Off Campus Drive Freshers As Associate Engineers For BE/Btech – CS, IT, EEE, EC, EI & Telecom /MCA In Chennai On 10-11th August 2019.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate Technical Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
- Education: Graduation and Post-Graduation – BE/ B.Tech/ MCA– 65% or 6.5 CGPA.
- Batch: 2018 & 2019 (Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply)
- Backlogs: No current /past backlogs.
BE/ B.Tech Eligible Branches:
- Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering Master Of Computer Application
- Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Information and Communication
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS.
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing;
- You will support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve.
- Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues.
- It also provides the opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort
- Online Exam
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible students are requested to submit the application in the following link and attend the drive in the following venue on 10th August 2019.
Chennai Institute of Technology,
Kundrathur, SH 113, Kundrathur,