India Post Fresher Jobs Openings As Gramin Dak Sevaks (9126 Posts) Across India – Last Date 30 November 2019
India Post Office Recruitment 2019:
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office. At present Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh/Chhattisgarh/Telangana circle job notification for GDS has been released. The details are given below.
List of current openings in India Post Office 2019:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks||9126||30 November 2019|
|Staff Car Driver – Patna||10||13 November 2019|
India Post Office Recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS):
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Salary||Up to Rs.14,500-Rs.35,480/-|
|Job Location||Maharashtra/Andhra Pradesh/Chhattisgarh/Telangana|
|Last Date||30 November 2019|
Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of
Constitution of India.
Computer Knowledge: Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Age Limit For Maharashtra Postal Circle (As on 1.11.2019): 18 to 40 years.
Age Limit For Other Postal Circles (As on 15.10.2019): 18 to 40 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC & ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Branch Post Master(BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
State-wise vacancies: 9126 Posts
- Maharashtra-3650 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh-2707 Posts
- Chhattisgarh-1799 Posts
- Telangana-970 Posts
India Post Office Recruitment GDS – Selection Process:
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates)
How to apply India Post Office Recruitment for GDS?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 15 October 2019 to 30 November 2019
Stages of Online Registration:
Stage 1: Registration
- Initially, the candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
Stage 2. Fee Payment
- UR/OBC/EWS/Male need to make the fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
Stage 3. Apply Online Step
- Fill the Application form with your details.
- Upload documents like qualification, Community, photo, and signature.
- Submit Post preferences.
- Preview and take a print out.
Note: Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
For Maharashtra circle
Registration, Fee Payment & Submission of online application
- Start date: 01.11.2019
- End Date: 30.11.2019
Important Dates to Remember(For Other Circles):
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 15 October 2019
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 14 November 2019
- Application online Submission Start Date: 22 October 2019
- Application online Submission End Date: 21 November 2019
For any grievances, while registering the application and after the registration, candidates can use the following details:-
Help Desk Details:
1.Andhra Pradesh Circle
Helpline number: 0866-2429822
Helpline number: 0771-2234591
Helpline number: 040-23463613
India Post Office Recruitment for Staff Car Driver:
|Job Role||Staff Car Driver|
|Last Date||13 November 2019|
- Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Possession of a valid Driving Licence for Light and Heavy Motor vehicles.
- The knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle)
- Experience of driving light & Heavy Motor Vehicle for at least for a period of three years at any registered firm/ Company/ Agency/Institution.
Desirable qualification: Three years of service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
Age Limit(as on 13.11.2019): 18 to 27 years
- For SC & ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
Community wise Vacancies:
- UR: 5 posts
- OBC: 2 posts
- SC: 1 post
- ST: 1 post
- EWS: 1 post
Staff Car Driver – Selection Process:
Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of driving test to assess their competency
to drive light and heavy motor vehicles.
- For Unreserved and OBC/EWS category: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/Women category: Rs.100/-
Examination fees:(Only for Shortlisted candidates)
- For Unreserved and OBC/EWS category: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/Women category: Exempted
How to apply India Post Office Recruitment for Staff Car Driver?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill the duly application form along with the relevant documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 13 November 2019 by 1700 Hrs.
For more details & Application form:
Office of the Manager,
Mail Motor Service,
- Age proof.
- Educational Qualification
- Driving Licence
- Driving Experience Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of Ex-serviceman (in case of Ex-serviceman candidate)