Informatica Fresher Job Openings for BE/B.Tech As Associate QA Engineer In Bangalore On August 2020.
Informatica Recruitment 2020 – Informatica scheduled to hire for the role Associate QA Engineer for BE/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Informatica Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate QA Engineer|
- Education: BE/B.Tech
- Object Oriented design, data structures and programming.
- Operating Systems and algorithm knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of Unix OS
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accurately assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables
- Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Articulate ideas and thoughts clearly and easily
- Interact well with team leaders, peers, junior staff and other managers at various positions.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Design, develop and maintain test programs including test tools and automated test suites
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues
- Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
- Communicate effectively with developers and QA peers and other stakeholders in the QA organization.
- Execute planned testing tasks and provide timely and accurate analysis of findings
- Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements (such as urgent customer problems). Deliverable reviews have few actions.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
How to Apply for Informatica Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.