- BS/MS/MCA in Computer Science with 1 to 3 years of total experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong experience in testing the Enterprise products.
- Experience in the PowerCenter tool.
- Prior experience in Client testing tools i.e., Selenium/Silk
- Basic Core Java concepts
- Understanding of large complex software systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk and understand varied customer deployments
- Strong OO design and programming skills with Java
- Good database (ability to write queries) and operating system knowledge
- You will participate in the testing effort of enterprise software.
- He/she will test and critique software components and interfaces in great technical depth, write test frameworks, programs to assure high product quality, develop advanced test tools to increase productivity and efficiency.