Infosys Walk-in Drive 2023 For Freshers As Technical Process Executive In Pune
|Job Role||Process Executive/Technical Process Specialist|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||16 & 17 October 2023|
We are hiring for Freshers and experienced professionals for Customer service voice process.. Please walk-in for interview on 16th &17th Oct 23 at Pune location.
Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application. Please mention Candidate ID on top of the Resume ***
Interview Time: 10 AM till 1.00 PM
Pune Office Venue:
Pune, Phase 1, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Building B1, ground floor, Hinjewadi, Pune,
Please find below Job Description for your reference:
Skill – Customer Service voice
Shift – 24*7
Exp – 0 to 4 years
Education – Any Graduate
Work from office
Job duties and responsibilities for JL2 – ( Process Executive/ Sr.Process Executive )
- To improve customer confidence being empathetic to a variety of new and experienced learners needs.
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverables.
- Actively support customer queries on general enquiry, activations, fulfillment, disputes ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
- To participate in an on call rota, providing a 24 hours, first line support service to customers
- Escalate an issue according to the company escalation processes;
- Ensure Customer Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded;
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ensure appropriate documentation of the interaction on the customers account in the prescribed format
- Execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines
- Ensure customer/user confidentiality and data protection at all times
Job duties and responsibilities for JL3 – ( Technical Process Specialist )
- Excellent communication skills CEFR :: B1, C1, C2. Please add the communication level as per the CEFR framework while profiles are shared.
- Work experience on Service Desk with good knowledge on VPN, O365, remote support, active directory, troubleshooting printer issues, Bit locker, MS teams, BIOS
- Experience on Service now or Remedy or Control M or similar ticketing tool with knowledge of ticket priority, severity.
- Knowledge on Service requests and incidents and should be able to communicate difference between Service Requests and Incident.
- Knowledge of Incident Management lifecycle.
- Aware of current role SLA and Metrics handled.
- Talents should be based out of Pune.
- Work from Office is mandatory, No option of hybrid and WFH.
- 24*7 Shifts is mandatory.
Few Important points.
- Must have International Voice exp.
- Excellent Communication CEFR B2.
- Flexible with 24*7 shifts.
- 100% WFO (No WFH option/Hybrid).
- Immediate joiner preferrable.
- Total exp will be considered only after completing the Graduation.
- Must be a graduate (result awaited talents will not be considered).
Documents to Carry:
- Carry a print out your updated resume;
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents need to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation (Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Pointers to note:
Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions. Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance.
Infosys BPM Recruitment team.