Intel Hiring Freshers As Facilities Mechanical Engineer In Bangalore.
Intel hiring freshers as Facilities Mechanical Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates from the recent batch are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Intel Corporation:
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley.
Intel India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Intel India|
|Job Role:||Facilities Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- The South Asia Facilities Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for providing Facilities Mechanical engineering support to the site.
- The position presents an opportunity to play a central role in maintaining our state-of-the-art environmental controls, including oil-free air systems, Heating, Ventilating, Air conditioning (HVAC) systems, chilled water plants, boilers, and environmental compliance exhaust systems.
- Our Mechanical Engineers make a big impact by supporting our facilities operate in safe, reliable and in compliance with environmental objectives.
- As the Facilities Mechanical Engineer, this position will be responsible for the Operations and Maintenance of facilities Mechanical systems in India. This will be accomplished through working with the Site Facility Management service provider (IFM vendor), vendors and Stakeholders.
- Ensure mechanical facilities uptime and reliable operations supporting critical functional areas of business such as Datacenters, research, and development labs by applying standard operating procedures.
- M Tech / BE/BTech Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/Industrial/Production or other equivalent Engineering Diploma/ degree from an accredited university.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding in fluid and thermodynamics, HVAC, exhaust/pumps/piping/valves, chillers, boilers and compressor systems, Chilled/Process cooling water plant, chemical engineering principles, pumps, valves, flow calculations, and chemical analytical testing.
How to apply for the Facilities Mechanical Engineer Position at Intel?