IOCL Recruitment 2020 For BTech – Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Freshers Across India Last Date – 6 May 2020.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 For BTech – Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Freshers Across India Last Date – 6 May 2020 – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Officers in Finance Function, candidates with CA/CMA qualification can apply for this job and Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020, candidates with B.E/B.Tech qualification in respective disciplines can apply for this job and Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentices, Non – Technical Trade Apprentice in Eastern Region with 404 vacancies, candidates with the qualification of 12th/ Degree/ Diploma/ ITI in the relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process will be based on the Personal Interview and Group Discussion/Group Task. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.iocl.com) website on or before 06 May 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of IOCL Jobs are given below.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd: Indian Oil main business has been refining, transportation, and marketing of petroleum products. Indian Oil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. It is recognized as one of India’s most valuable companies with a turnover of Rs.6,05,924 crore and a net profit of Rs.16,894 crore in 2018-2019. It is planned to expand its business operations abroad through its overseas establishments in Sri Lanka, Mauritius, the UAE, Singapore, USA, Myanmar, and Bangladesh.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers:
|Job Role||Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||06 May 2020|
- Candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC
- Eligible criteria: For General/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS category candidates 65% and for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ PwBD category candidates 55%
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply
- Candidates must have valid GATE 2020 mark
Note: Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2020 examination in Chemical
(GATE 2020 code: CH) /Civil (GATE 2020 code: CE) /Electrical (GATE 2020 code: EE)/ Mechanical (GATE 2020 code: ME) engineering disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for this posts
Engineering in any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the advertised positions:
Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
Maximum Age Limit (as on 30.06.2020): 26 years
Age Relaxable by:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PwBD – 10 years
- Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989 – 5 years
- Ex-servicemen – 5 years
IOCL Recruitment Selection Process for Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers:
- Only GATE 2020 marks of the candidate in the relevant Engineering disciplines is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. Marks from GATE 2019 or from previous year GATE examinations is not valid.
- On the basis of GATE-2020 marks, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of the following for assessment of different facets of candidate’s knowledge, skills, competencies etc
- Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.iocl.com) careers website on or before 06 May 2020.
For More Details & Apply: