ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment for Apprentice:
|Salary||Upto INR 7,200/Month|
|Job Location||Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu)|
- First Class Engineering/Technology Degree in the respective disciplines
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Arts/Science/Commerce) + Degree in Library Science/ Library &
Information Science with First Class
- Diploma in Engineering/Technology in the respective disciplines with First Class
- Diploma in Commercial Practice/Modern Office Practice with First Class
- SSLC Pass Plus
- ITI in respective Trade from NCVT with
- Candidates who have acquired Diploma / Graduation in Engineering in the years 2016, 2017, 2018 will alone be eligible to apply.
- Ex-apprentices or Candidates who are currently undergoing apprenticeship in any organisation/firm will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have joined for apprenticeship and have resigned before completion of training period will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates with one year or more job experience in the relevant field either in Government / Public / Private sectors will not be eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on Date of Interview):
- For All Apprentices: Below 35 years.
- For Technician Apprentice (Commercial Practice): Below 26 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
All interested and eligible candidates can an download an application form in IPRC website (www.iprc.gov.in) and attend walk-in-interview at following venue on 29 September 2018 to 13 October 2018
Venue Date: 29 Sept 2018 to 13 Oct 2018
Time: 08:00 Hrs and 10:00 Hrs
- Graduate Apprentice – 29.09.2018 (Saturday)
- Technician Apprentice – 06.10.2018 (Saturday)
- Trade Apprentice – 13.10.2018 (Saturday)
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC),
For more Details :