J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 for Freshers As Probationary Officer & Banking Associate In June 2020.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 – Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer – 350 Posts, Banking Associate – 1500 Posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree can apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.jkbank.com) website careers page from 20 June 2020. The last date for the online application will be announced later. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Probationary Officer/ Banking Associate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||20 June 2020|
|Last Date||Not decided due to Covid-19 issues|
- Candidates should complete Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government and the final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020):
- Probationary Officer: 20 – 32 years
- Banking Associate: 20 – 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Probationary Officer: 350 Posts
- Banking Associate: 1500 Posts
How to apply for J&K Bank Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this position online at (www.jkbank.com) website careers page from 20 June 2020. The last date for the online application will be announced later.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 20.06.2020
- Closing date for submission of online application: will be announced later