JSW Steel Fresher Jobs Openings For Mechanical Engineers As Application Engineer In Mumbai On February 2020.
JSW Steel freshers job openings as application engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches and having Mechanical Engineering & Metallurgy Engineering Degree are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About JSW Steel Ltd:
JSW Steel Ltd. is an Indian steel making company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of JSW Group. It is one of the fastest-growing companies in India with a footprint in over 140 countries. JSW Steel is an Indian steel company owned by the JSW Group based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
JSW Steel India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||JSW Steel Limited|
|Job Role:||Application Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Key Result Areas:
- Must be able to do analysis, respond to customer need and provide innovative solutions to common problems and new requirements,
- Perform Trail at customers’ end, application tests and provide inputs to plant through reviews to ensure products are satisfactory.
- Respond to the inquiry, finalize technical delivery conditions (TDC) in line with customer specifications, based on applications and plant capability.
- In order to design and re-design effective applications, Application Engineers must acquire and analyze customer needs and problems, making recommendations to the engineering team to satisfy needs and develop solutions.
- Maintain expert the level of product knowledge and application.
- Initiate Product Development & Approval at target Customers, drive and monitor till commericialization..
- Listen, understand and provide a solution for customer requirements.
- Perform technical/ product training for salespeople, fabricators, consultants and engineers at target segments.
- Assist in the design and development of new products and grades necessary to make plant (PDQC) comfortable.
Educational Background and Work Experience :
BE/BTech (Metallurgy/Mechanical), 0-2yrs of work experience as QA/QC/Operations in Steel plant.
- Having relevant metallurgical/product knowledge (Steel mill process).
- Collaborating across the interdisciplinary team.
- Statistical and mathematical skills for analysis.
- Application knowledge (Customer process).
- Communications skills (both written & verbal).
How to apply for the Application Engineer Position at JSW Steel India?