Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court of Kerala (HCK) invites online applications for the post of Helper – 04 posts, candidates who completed their SSLC/ ITI are eligible to apply for this job and Kerala Judicial Service Examination 2020 for the post of Munsiff-Magistrate for 55 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of LLB are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written examination and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in) website before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020:
List of current openings:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Helper||04||20 August 2020|
|Munsiff-Magistrate||55||27 July 2020|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 for Helper:
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.17,000 – 37,500/-|
|Last Date||20 August 2020|
- Candidates should pass S.S.L.C or equivalent
- I.T.I Certificate or equivalent in the trade of Electrical Engineering
Note: Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of certificate verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- Candidates born between 02/01/1984 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST born between 02/01/1979 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to OBC born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Age Relaxations: Age relaxed Up to 50 years as per govt policy.
Kerala High Court Selection Process for Helper:
- Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Scheme of Test:
- The written test will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice with 75 minutes duration to be answered in OMR Answer Sheet and will have 2 topics (Total 100 marks)
- Questions based on the syllabus of I.T.I Certificate course in the trade of Electrical Engineering – 80 marks.
- General Knowledge/ Current affairs- 20 marks.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- For every incorrect answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted.
- The interview is for 10 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview.
Examination Centre: Written test will be held at Ernakulam
Application Fee: Rs.400/-
Note: SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
Mode of Payment – Fee Payment Challan or pay online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking
How to Apply Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 for Helper?
Important dates to remember:
- Date of commencement of Step – I and Step – II Process: 23.07.2020
- Date of Closure of Step – I Process: 13.08.2020
- Date of Closure of Step – II Process & application fee through online mode and downloading of challan for offline payment: 20.08.2020
- Commencement of remittance of application fee through offline mode at SBI branches: 24.08.2020
- Last date for remittance of application fee through offline mode: 05.09.2020
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 for Munsiff-Magistrate:
|Exam||Kerala Judicial Service Examination 2020|
|Salary||Rs.27,700 – 44,770/-|
|Last Date||27 July 2020|
A candidate for appointment as Munsiff-Magistrate by direct recruitment shall satisfy the following general conditions, namely
- Shall be a citizen of India.
- Shall be a holder of a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 35 years
Kerala High Court Recruitment Selection Process for Munsiff-Magistrate:
- Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination (Preliminary Exam & Mains Exam) and Viva – Voce
Scheme of the Main Examination:
- Written Examination will consist of 4 papers, each carrying 100 marks at a total of 400 marks
- The prescribed duration for each paper will be three hours.
- The number of candidates for viva voce shall not ordinarily exceed three times the number of notified vacancies.
- Maximum marks for viva-voce shall be 50.
- Only those candidates who are shortlisted in written examination shall be called for viva-voce.
Cut-off marks in the viva-voce:
- 40% for general and OBC candidates
- 35% for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Schedules Tribes.
- The preliminary examination will consist of one paper of objective type screening test
- Containing 100 multiple choice questions, each question carrying two marks.
- Maximum marks will be 200 and one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The duration of the preliminary examination will be two and half hours.
- All Others (even if the application is common for Regular and NCA vacancies) – 1000/-
- SC/ST/Unemployed Persons with Disability – Nil
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode – Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking OR
- Offline Mode – Cash payment at the branches of the State Bank of India using the system generated fee payment challan.
How to Apply Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 for Munsiff-Magistrate?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/ website on or before 27 July 2020.
For More Details & Apply:
Important dates to remember:
- Date of commencement of Step – I and Step – II Process and remittance of application fee through online mode: 02.07.2020
- Date of Closure of Step – I Process: 22.07.2020
- Date of Closure of Step – II Process and remittance of application fee through online mode and downloading of challan for offline payment: 27.07.2020
- Date of commencement of remittance of application fee through offline mode: 29.07.2020
- The last date for remittance of application fee through offline mode: 05.08.2020