Kredit Bee Job Openings For BE/Btech As Business Analyst In Bangalore On August 2019.
KreditBee is an instant personal loan platform for young professionals, where they can avail loan (up to – 1 Lakh) as per their requirement. The process is 100% Online, and the amount is disbursed directly into the Bank Account of the users. With a strong focus on online tech-based and data-centric KYC, KreditBee envisions to solve the financial inclusion gap in the varied demographic segments of the country. KreditBee has crossed 2 million app installs within 6 months of inception.
KreditBee is a brand of Finnovation Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd, which is a Series-A funded company backed by Xiaomi Technologies, Shunwei Capital, Plum Ventures, YeahMobi, and Fenqile.
Website – www.kreditbee.in
App – kredt.be/app
What is the role?
– Business Analyst for KreditBee lending platform
– Employment type: Full time
What is the basic qualification required?
– B.Tech/B.E with a technical background
– 2-5 years industry experience
What you need to do?
– Design and develop metrics, reports and analyze to drive key product decisions
– Understand business situations, requirements and provide data backed analysis
– Own platform level key metrics and coordinate with the internal teams to solve for deviations
– Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends and provide insights for improvements
– Develop analytical reports and presentations for senior management and executive committees
– Understand issues and structure problem to develop hypotheses around possible solutions
What are the basic skills you need to have?
– Strong analytical abilities & advanced knowledge of SQL, MS Excel and other MS Office tools
– Ability to understand platforms and systems technically
– Good oral and written communication skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and high work pressure environment
– Prior experience in platform (app/website) performance analytics
What would earn you extra brownie points?
– Prior experience in a Fintech startup
– Experience in Marketing / Performance Analysis will be a big bonus
– Worked before with tools like Google Analytics, Clevertap or any related performance analytics tools
Why you should join us?
– Competitive salary and benefits in line with the industry standards
– High growth opportunities with growth of the organization
– Opportunity to work and evolve with some of the best brains in the field