|Job Role||Technical Support Intern|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science Or
- Any equivalent Bachelor’s Degree in Science as recognized by Government body
- Industry certifications like CCNA, MCSE, S+ will be preferred.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows technology with some exposure to Server operating systems.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
- Exposure to security concepts is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills is a MUST.
- Be able to effectively communication with global customers over phone & email.
- Act as the first point of contact for corporate/enterprise customers of McAfee.
- Handle real-time voice calls and portal cases and respond in a timely manner.
- Work in a team with assorted expertise.
- Update customers on progress of their cases on a regular basis.
- Leverage team members’ expertise to deliver resolutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Maintain a friendly, open, approachable, positive attitude.