Microchip Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer In Bangalore On August 2021
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
About the Job:
Division: Communication Business Unit
Microchip’s Communication Business Unit (CBU) Software Engineering team focuses on development of Software/Firmware for Optical Transport, Data Center Interconnect and Wireless Infrastructure devices. CBU Software Engineers are experts in writing software for a family of products and technologies used in a variety of end applications including Optical Transport Network Equipment, Data Center Interconnect, IP Routers, and Wireless Infrastructure Equipment.
- BE/BTech in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
- Skilled in “C & C++” programming language and any (Python/TCL/Perl) scripting language
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- be working on design, development, and testing of software for various product under Communication Business Unit.
- be helping in test automation and test suite creation
- work in collaboration with other design centers apart from team in Bangalore
- be willing to learn and adapt to new technology and products