MicroFocus Job Openings As Java Developer At Bangalore On August 2019:
Position: Java Developer
Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using software applications design tools and languages.
- bility to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Software applications testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.