Mindtree Fresher Job Openings As Junior Engineer For BE/Btech 2019 Graduates Across India On December 2019.
Company Name: Mindtree
Interview Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata and Bhubaneswar
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Bhubaneshwar
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Junior Engineer
Salary: Rs. 2,97,000/- per annum,
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics)
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Candidates with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th & 12th and 55% or 5.5 CGPA in Graduation.
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets.
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level.
- Basic application support knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours.
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts.
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness.
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
- Joining Month: December.
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage.
- High Integrity.
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Confident and Energetic.
- Team player.
- Process oriented.
The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum. The training would be on the below technologies:
- Operating System: Wndows, Linux.
- Database: MS SQL, My SQL.
- Networking: ITIL Basic Concepts.
- Rs. 2,00,000/- for 2 years from the Date of Joining.
Stipend during Training:
- Rs. 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and onboarding into Mindtree.