MPL Job Openings As Associate Product Manager (1-3 Years) In Bangalore On November 2019
Mobile Premier League (also known as MPL) is India’s Fastest Growing mobile e-Sports platform. MPL is as a platform where users can sign up to play skill-games. User can choose to play from three different formats of games. MPL have over 20+ games on its platform. These games vary from sports to arcade gaming genres. Most of the games are developed by independent game developers for the MPL platform.
Website : https://www.mpl.live
Why are we rightly positioned to win this market?
– MPL is started by folks who have lead large product teams in the past in companies like Zynga, Barclays, Citi, Ola Etc. Not only that, the founders are experienced entrepreneurs who sold their previous company (Sequoia portfolio) to Hike (Indian Unicorn).
– Along with a great team, we also have raised our Series A in less than 2 months after we have started from Sequoia Capital and Bee next Ventures. Two top tier Funds to enable us to win the India and SEA Markets.
– Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
– Study user behaviour using App Analytics software
– Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
– Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
– Conduct user feedback sessions via call, surveys and in person events
– Review daily KPIs and proactively identify opportunities, trends, and threats to the product.
– Lead a vertical for product related inquiries/ queries and work collaboratively with business units to address any issues that may arise
– Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies
– Experience with Consumer facing products is huge plus
– Experience in the Gaming industry is huge plus
Qualities we like in our Leaders :
Extremely Metric Focused :
– The metric that matters the most in our business is Player Games per day. The more the merrier.
Outcome Focused and not Output focused :
– Simply put, it really matter how much you or your team work. The only thing that matters is whether the above metric moved positively or not
Less is More :
– Has the ability to deconstruct a large problem into simple tasks for their teams and Prefers doing Fewer things very well rather than doing many things very poorly
– The captain of every team has to be good at something, we believe that the leader has to be a specialist at one discipline it may be the product, business development or marketing or anything for that matter.
Embrace Uncertainty :
– Startups are all about who reacts better and faster., leaders who win are usually folks who can embrace uncertainty and react fast to win!