MSEDCL Recruitment 2020 For Graduate/ Diploma Engineer Trainee Freshers In Maharashtra Last Date – 15 February 2020.
MSEDCL Recruitment 2020 – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) invites the online job application for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee and Junior Assistant for 26 vacancies. Candidates with the educational background of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ B.Com/ BMS/ BBA/ Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on a written/online examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.mahadiscom.in) website from 04 February to 15 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL)- It is a public sector undertaking (PSU) controlled by the Government of Maharashtra. It is the largest electricity distribution utility in India and 2nd largest electricity distribution in Asia after SGCC. MSEDCL distributes electricity to the entire Maharashtra state. It has the source of power include thermal, hydro, gas and non-conventional sources like solar, wind, etc. apart from hydropower of the Koyna Hydroelectric Project. MSEDCL has the major achievements in energisation of Agricultural Pumps.
MSEDCL Recruitment 2020 Details:
MSEDCL Recruitment for Engineer Trainee/Jr. Assistant:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Diploma Engineer Trainee/ Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 22,000/-Month|
|Application Starting Date||04 February 2020|
|Last Date||15 February 2020|
For Graduate Engineer – Trainee (Dist.):
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology from a recognized University or Institute in India established
For Diploma Engineer – Trainee (Dist.):
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute in India established
For Junior Assistant (Accounts):
- B.Com/ BMS/ BBA With MS-CIT or its equivalent from a University or Institute in India established
For Junior Assistant (HR):
- Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Management / Administration from a University recognized by the UGC or equivalent qualification and should have passed MSCIT exam or equivalent or higher qualification in Computer Proficiency recognized by AICTE.
Age Limit (as on 10.02.2020):
- For Graduate Engineer – Trainee (Dist.) – 35 Years
- For Diploma Engineer – Trainee (Dist.)/Junior Assistant – 30 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC Category – 5 years
- For Ex-serviceman – 45 years
- For Departmental (employees of MSEDCL only) Candidates – 57 years
- For Graduate Engineer – Trainee (Dist.) – Rs.22,000/- Per Month
- For Diploma Engineer – Trainee (Dist.) – Rs.18,000/- Per Month
- For Junior Assistant – 1st yr – Rs.19,000/-, 2nd yr – Rs.20,000/-, 3rd yr – Rs.21,000/-
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Graduate Engineer – Trainee (Dist.): 02 Posts
- For Diploma Engineer – Trainee (Dist.): 10 Posts
- For Junior Assistant (Accounts): 08 Posts
- For Junior Assistant (HR): 06 Posts
Application Fees: Rs.250/- + 18 % GST + Transaction Charges
Note: Persons With Disabilities and Ex-Serviceman are exempted from fees
Mode of Payment: By using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
MSEDCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on an written/online examination
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of 90% weight-age to the performance in the written/ online test and 10% weight-age to academic performance.
Written Examination Pattern:
|1||Test of Professional Knowledge||50||110||Composite time of|
|2||Test of General Knowledge:|
|Test of Reasoning||40||20|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||20||10|
|Test of Marathi Language||20||10|
Cut- Off Score:
- Candidates who obtain less than 30 marks out of the total of 100 marks are not to be recommended for drawing the Select List irrespective of horizontal reservation.
How to Apply for MSEDCL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.mahadiscom.in) website from 04 February to 15 February 2020
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Goto website & Check notifications (Link will be activated on 04 February 2020)
- Opening of submission of online applications: 04.02.2020
- Last date of submission of online application: 15.02.2020
- Candidates to download call letter for online test: 10 days prior to online test
- Online Examination at Test Centre: During February/March