Myntra Fresher Jobs Openings As Data Analyst In Bangalore On June 2021
About the CC Team:
The CC team represents the voice of Myntra’s customers. This team works on all legs of customers query and complaints cycle to ensure sustained performance from in-house and partner teams. This entails strong cross functional understanding and stakeholder management to drive immediate action and process changes.
The team is comprised of a strong mix of analytical storytellers and planners. It also owns the key call center indices and is entrusted with providing the organization real time consumer insights on key customer pain areas.
What we are looking for:
- Strong problem solving ability – Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking, strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
- Strong in Data analytics – Candidate should be proficient in SQL and Python. Should be highly proficient in Excel; Knowledge of statistics is preferred.
- Highly Action Oriented – Myntra as a culture has a strong bias for action and speed of implementation. A data analyst will need to own projects from conceptualization to execution
- Orientation / past background in Data Engineering is preferred, not mandatory.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Understand and analyze data to drive business insights
- Data visualization for easy consumption of data with middle management.
- Strong process orientation and ability to learn quickly
- Monitoring and providing feedback loop during execution of various initiatives